MSU Video Quality Measurement Tool is a free software application from the Video Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-29. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Free program for video quality measurements. Program main features include:
1. Support of 19 objective metrics and 5 plugins. Among them standard metrics ( PSNR, MSAD, SSIM, VQM, etc ) and modern metrics with good subjective quality correlation ( MS-SSIM, 3-SSIM, stSSIM).
2. Support of more than 30 video formats, including those with 10-, 14- and 16-bit color depth. Supported formats include AVI, YUV & Y4M (YUV, YV12, UYVY, etc.), BMP, MOV, VOB, WMV and others.
3. Metric Visualization. Program can generate visualization video for each specified metric. This video contains the visual information about metric values in each pixel of the frame. Visualization video allows easily judge about video quality nature.
4. High metrics calculation speed: multi-core processors are supported, MMX, SSE and OpenMP optimizations are used and GPU accelerated SSIM-based metrics implementation are available.
5. Comparative Analysis. VQMT is able to compare 3 files at time and more with CLI interface (PRO version only)
6. ROI Support. Metric calculation is possible for specified region of the frame (Region of Interest, ROI).
7. GUI and Batch Processing. VQMT consists of GUI and command line tools.
8. Plugins Interface. You can easily develop your video quality metric via plugin mechanism.
9. Universal Format of Results. Results are stored in *.CSV format.
10. HDTV Support. Professional version of VQMT supports HD resolution.
11. Open-Source Plugins. Open-source plugins are available, it can be used as a starting point for custom video metric.
12. 32-bit and 64-bit versions are available
Look for the MSU VQMT homepage ( http://compression.ru/video/quality_measure/video_measurement_tool_en.html ) or our LinkedIn group ( http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Video-Quality-Measurement-Tool-4073702 ) for the news and updates!
MSU Video Quality Measurement Tool (version 7.0) has a file size of 15.18 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 805 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.